Monday, October 19

Moderated

Another week of change of routine, the AUSTAT moderator visits our school. I had a turn with Penelope Carr, in the privacy of the back room, and it felt a bit like the first private lessons I had. I liked her gentle and kind approach, and the idea of just "one percent more". I could inhibit some of my habits while putting hands on her, and got a better idea about how long I should keep them on. The end-gainer in me probably wanted to see a result from my activity, it's so easy to forget that caring about my own use comes first.

In the group we shared some experiences of our own process, and I picked up - surprisingly - some habits of others in the group that fell under the radar so far. It seems like my blurry vision provides sufficient input (at least on short distance) about movement, so there's one thing less to worry about.

The yoga session worked out nicely, it's getting easier to stay aware of my movements, instead of going from position A to B.

No comments: