Tuesday, January 29

The first day

It felt a bit like the first day in school, although I've been through the experience of beginning a new chapter of my life quite often. Michael and Rossi seemed more nervous than me, but I didn't hesitate when David asked me to do the first round of 'observed walking'. The teachers took their turns at the as well, and criticising each other to the amusement of all.

As group work we picked up a book while sitting, and used the monkey to pick up a book from the chair. Kaz gave me a bit of table work in the morning, my shoulder need a lot more calibration, and David made me aware about the tendency to put the head back in the last moments of sitting.

On the table and during semi supine I used different heights for the books under my head. I should find some decent height tomorrow morning, and check whether I can connect the names and faces tomorrow. And I could start working on my homework after the class, applying control while doing so.

After losing control deliberately to a certain extend over the weekend, I'm curious about the effect of four days in a row of school. Basically, I can imagine some advances, but this will certainly require a bit of sleep.

No comments: