Monday, July 21

Riding

This morning started differently: instead of turning up early, like usual, I dealt with some bureaucratic affairs and came in just in time for some group work. Marigold had one of her rare visits in school, and used her fantastic hands to sit us straight on a saddle. Although it didn't produce the massive change like it did the first time, my bum relaxed a lot after a session in the saddle.

I had a turn with her just before the yoga session, which started with some inexplicable apprehension on my side. However, this changed soon and I managed to experience some new kind of free movement during chair work. She reminded me of things I should know by now, like where our eyes project information and generate images, yet I certainly needed that reminder again.

The yoga session went by without any real revelations, besides the fact that I manage to reduce end-gaining more and more while doing yoga. I certainly had some good stretches, and used less effort.

No comments: