Wednesday, July 29

Anatomy

I had a turn with Bronwyn which extended yesterdays play with 'space within the head'. She asked me to direct my face away from the lower bottom of my skull. The perception of sensations in my head and neck area starts to get more subtle, yet I still misinterpret how my head moves in the relation to the body.

My legs feel recently quite often 'twisted', I suspect more flexibility and agility of the muscles in the pelvic bowl links to this faulty sensory appreciation. My legs felt a bit sore as well, I wonder whether this relates to the higher position of the unicycle seat.

We continued the exploration of suboccipital muscles, Michael and Alysha talked us through the larynx and pharynx. I got out the tensegrity toy when Jack had some questions indicating a static, building block idea of the structure of our bodies.

No comments: