Thursday, March 20

Brazil

My turn with Penny had some surprising elements, yet she manages to have similar "watery" qualities in her hands even outside the pool. I get further and further away from my idea of standing when doing chair work. I felt quite light after the turn, and enjoyed it while walking around.

We worked a lot with whispered and sounded "aaah", something I neglected a bit myself. Having hands on while Stephen and Jenny did this offered new insights - while I can notice holding easily, doing this activity directed just produces a decent muscular tone and allows the vibrations of sound travel to the back of the body.

While singing about old Brazil I realised the amount of tension I hold around the jaw, I still need to mentally integrate the jaw into the neck. I achieved the best results while dancing with Penny, sometimes an overload of stimuli helps doing less.

No comments: