Tuesday, March 4

Conscious control

I like having turn with Jenny, her gentle hands seem to connect easily, and she provides me with lots of tactile information. However, talking to her about the emotional aspect of the self and our work left as curious as before.

I did some table work with Maria after that. I understand the way my shoulders work better now, and notice more of the deeper layers of muscles coming back to life (and into my awareness). And I manage to layer more directions together, intent does the trick. She explained to me convincingly that the jaw belongs to the neck, so I should include it in the direction "neck free".

I still haven't plugged the Aid-AT wiki, somehow I inhibited myself from talking about it today. T-shirt communication will make that inevitable tomorrow. The discussion about "Applying conscious control" went into biscuit and chocolate addiction.

No comments: