Monday, May 12

Long way

I tried to work a bit on CJ with John during my turn, but the extra stimulus has not really helped. John encouraged me though to work on this, and I certainly plan to. Bo did a bit of chair work with amazing results - he moved my shoulder through a release I could not even imagine before.

In Jenny's group we continued playing with our thinking in activity. The eyes show clearly when quantum zeno happens, keeping them lively prevents zoning out. I use a lot of extra activity when using my eyes. When I tried to start reading, I noticed heaps of muscles moving in the area around my eyes. Softening the eyes, and keeping them lively while working with a computer screen, and allows for a new attitude (and direction) while doing this.

The yoga session brought about some good stretches, and less corrections than usual. Progress happens, it just drives me a bit mad.

No comments: