Tuesday, February 12

Inhibition

I had a turn with David again, doing the old sitting in a chair routine. I realise that the feeling of locked knees belongs in my habits to the idea of standing. Today's reading dealt with inhibition, and we extended the topic in the group sessions. Jenny tried her best to explain the difference between inhibition (in AT understanding) and withholding consent. I'd better reread the chapter for today to get my head a bit better around this.

I still struggle trying to do the right thing instead of more not-doing, end-gaining remains a temptation. I use the low ceiling in the basement to check my height every now and then, currently just my chin is lower than the ceiling on the last step.

Luckily I did my anatomy homework already yesterday, it took me more than an hour. My progress definitely depends on my efforts, which I might increase in a non endgaining way.

No comments: