Tuesday, February 5

Literature

Today I worked a lot with Libby (or she with me :), and just a little bit with the freshies. Bo borrowed me his anatomy book, so I can do my homework for next week, until I got my own copy. Libby helped me discovering mobility in my tailbone, something I never thought of before.

I enjoyed discussing the readings, and as group work we played with the position of position of mechanical advantage. From a coordinated position sitting on the back of the chair Libby put a book between my back and the back of the chair. I wasn't really leaning on it, just touching it with the shoulder blades.

Although I expected to see Duncan at some point, it felt a bit different than the private lessons. Yet it allows me to see him working, and observing teachers has some great value.

No comments: